Wednesday, February 16, 2011

In the works...

I am working on putting some resource pages together for abused women and teens.  It will likely be national and international resources that can point people in the right direction more locally.  The world is just too big to list every resource on the local level and it seems my readers are from all over the world.  Awesome :)

Something I am thinking about is opening a section of my website that is members only specifically for single moms and abused women that has tutorials on virtual assisting and bookkeeping.  It would be free with an application.  I need to think about it more.  Money is important to me now, but while I'm waiting for things to get moving it might be something useful to do with my time.  Thoughts and opinions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment