Monday, January 24, 2011

Getting out...

After the psychotic episode last night, I realized that the situation is really worse than I'd thought.  The abusive parental units don't want me and my son in the house, yet want to take all of the money I make.  They are going to use the fact that my car is in their name to control me.  "If you don't do this, you can't use the car for work."  That's even ridiculous logic b/c they want my money which I can't earn if I'm not at work.  My boyfriend is trying to secure a super cheap second vehicle in case I need one, which I most likely will in the near future.  It's amazing that he is willing to do this.  I'm very afraid of having to make an emergency escape and not having a vehicle to do so.

Because I know there are a lot of other women in abusive situations, I will be posting my plan later tonight on how to escape to hopefully help start some ideas in the minds of others who are trying to make their escape plan as well.  I am fortunate that I have more freedom than others and have ways to hide things and money.  But considering the stability of my situation I need a plan just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment